Where does the time go? The email time I mean. I got to make this quick because somehow the time has managed to escape, so enjoy this mostly photo blog post. After all, pictures are worth 1,000 words! This week my highlights were as followed:
1. Touring the Schwarzenberg Mansion that a member is restoring to its Victorian Glory. I can’t wait to come back and visit. The best part is the top has a stain glass ceiling with elephant glass over it so you can walk on it. Yup. It’s the coolest Master Bedroom I have ever seen.
2. We went faithful finding in Langenberg. We felt inspired that we could find 2 new investigators and prayerfully went where we needed to go. In the last hour of the day we found them! Huge testimony builder for me that the Lord will always bless us for our hard work, but he will bless us on his time. Faith in the Lord includes faith in His timing. #pinterestquote. It’s so true though! How often are we impatient in receiving answers to our prayers? Everything is instant in this world. Instant mac and cheese. Instant messaging. Instant background info on facebook. Now we want instant blessings. But we need to wait. They will come, I promise! Just wait.
3. We had Stake Conference in Dresden this weekend. It was great to see a ton of familiar faces and sing in the missionary choir. I also had about 6 hours of traveling time this weekend where I learned how to solve the Rubix cube! My dad is going to be so proud of me!!!! 🙂 Now I am like a real German.
4. We found a suitcase on the side of the road. Used it to pack our stuff for stake conference. Took some model shots during our layover. That is how we use our talents to find new people!
5. A man saw my nametag on the bus and began telling me how he fell out of a 10 story apartment, landed on tram wires, died for 8 minutes, and came back to life after hours of operation. He used to not believe in God at all, but because of that experience he knows he has guardian angels. I love that people just open up to me because of my name tag. Use the name tag! Great finding tool!
And now I must be off! Enjoy these photos, email me, write me, and enjoy American food for me! (you know, the ones without creatures in the lettuce.)
posted by Splendidly Sar